Friday, March 1, 2013

Gifts of Thankfulness

My children on Wednesdays have been going to an after school church group called
The Lord's Joyful Singers.

The children sing, play games, do crafts, and learn about God.

I think it takes a lot of patience to be a teacher and especially for children between
 the ages of 4-10 after a long day of school!

Last Wednesday was our last one for the school year because spring always seems to get busy and people in the past miss a lot of meetings.
 I have been working on teaching my children to write thank you and show appreciation to people!

The kids helped me pick out these cute planters at Dollar General for $2 a piece. We also picked out seeds for the flower Impatiens for $1.50.






Our $3.50 gift a piece turned out real cute!

The saying ties it all together. I picked the flower Impatiens on purpose and the planters to emphasize growing! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment