Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankfulness Days 6-10

My thankfulness continues...

 My dad, words cannot describe how I feel about this man! He is amazing and I am so thankful that my children get to grow up being around him and learning from him.


 My sister Lori and her amazing family. Lori is a great mom to 3 boys and is hard worker in all she does.
 My sister Jennifer is my day 8 and Sabrina is one of my thankfulness of day 9. Jennifer is a mom to 5 kiddos and is involved in their lives fully. She is so busy and I don't know how she does it all.





Day 9 I am thankful for my nieces and nephews! Each one unique and special to me! I love each one and just realized I don't have any no where current picture of my nephew Trey. Sorry buddy, must change that soon!


 Day 10 I am thankful for my great nieces and nephews! I am even more thankful that they live close and that we are involved in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment