Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful 16-20


 Day 16- I am thankful for southwest Nebraska. I love the small town Nebraska life! If you need help there is always someone there and always a smile and wave. A great place to raise children and a great place to live!




 Day 17- I am thankful for electronics. Isn't it amazing how tv, computers, internet, and cell phones have become a part of our lives. On the days I forget my cell phone, I feel helpless, but on the days I am in the middle of nowhere and need help it sure comes in handy!With the internet I can connect to all my friends I wouldn't be able too.








 Day 18- I am thankful for jobs for my husband and I. I am thankful we both have good jobs to pay the bills and work with people we like, it helps make life better! Both jobs have their moments of frustration, but every job would!










 Day 19- I am thankful that deer hunting is DONE, over with, FINISHED! Don't take me totally serious, I love a good hunt, but having to fix the fence after people drive through it and onto land they are not suppose to be on is irritating! Putting in two new corners and lots of posts, I hope whoever it was got a nice deer and it tore their pickup up in the mean time! : ) I am thankful for the extra meat for the freezer and the fun of hunting.

 Day 20- Thankful for patience. I can't say that I have the most of it some days, but I am so thankful for the people that do. I helped my dad work with colts today and the patience he had was so amazing. Can you imagine where you would be without it?


No comments:

Post a Comment