Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rootbeer Pulled Pork Sandwich


A SUPER simple crock-pot recipe.

1 pork roast
salt, pepper, garlic powder for seasoning
1 12 oz can of root beer
1/2 cup BBQ sauce


Rub a dash of salt, pepper, and garlic powder on roast to your preference. Put roast in crock-pot and pour root beer and BBQ sauce over it. Let it cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until it starts to fall apart.
Pull pork apart and place on hamburger buns!

It is delicious! I tried this recipe at my mother-in-laws and loved it. We had it a few nights ago and everyone enjoyed it, I hope you do too!



3 comments:

  1. WOW! It doesn't get much easier than that. I'll be bookmarking this recipe for a future Root Beer post for one and for my crock-pot too! After all, January is National Slow Cooker Month.

    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you try it out!

    ReplyDelete