Monday, February 7, 2011

Working Hard, Hardly Working

My busy life definitely keeps me on my toes!  From taking care of chickens and cows, to studying my online classes, to washing dishes, this lady would not change her life for anything.  My BIGGEST part of my life is my wonderful children, Colby and Kalli.  They are 6 and 3 and I would not trade them for anything.  Everything I do in my life is for them and I want to make the best life I can for them.  Of course I couldn't have them without my loving husband of 8 1/2 years.  We are high school sweethearts and have had our up and downs over the last 13 years, but that is what marriage is about the up and downs.
                    I'm excited to start this blog to let people know about ME, my family, and my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment