Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To the Top Tuesday

INK UP!!!
 
Do you love finding new blogs to read?
Link-up with us every Tuesday for
 
To-the-TOP Tuesday Blog Hop!
 
I love productive mornings, it makes my whole day better!
 I am working on school work and the business, in between blogging! : )
 Dishes all clean and an empty clean sink!
 Clean stove!
 Washer empty, all clothes are clean and in the dryer! Don't mind the mess on top of the dryer.  Oh and I obviously didn't check every pocket because there is Kleenex on the clothes but hey we will deal with that when they come out of the dryer.
 The bed is made and we have a smiley kid!
 Fire is going!
Max and Ruby are on!!

And all of this by 8:53 AM! YEAH!  

Disclaimer: Yes this is not a normal day for Mommy J, but thought I should share because it doesn't happen often.  Plus I can show my husband proof!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by praisesofawifeandmommy.blogspot.com! :) Looks like you had a productive morning... Got to get my motivation on and get cleaning! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you we're productive today :) Hopping back over from http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete