Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To-the-Top Tuesday

 To-the-TOP Tuesday Blog Hop!
LINK UP!!!
 
Do you love finding new blogs to read?
Link-up with us every Tuesday for

The SUN is shining here today!
Yes this isn't a view that I get to see, but wouldn't it be nice! I do get to see the sun, I think it is the 3rd or 4th day in a row of nice temperatures, 50s! We have been having frigidly cold weather, windchill of -30 below, so seeing the sun, makes us smile around here. Even though the wind is blowing, but hey I think I can live with that!  

Linked up from:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. Now following. Been working on my latest blog post with 9 pages to add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love that picture~ I wish I was there!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading more of your posts. Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in on the hop. Happy Tuesday.

    BK

    bkwalkerscafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following the Elephant's Trunk! Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking in the TTTT blog hop! :) Following back!

    ReplyDelete