Thursday, February 10, 2011

How do you STAY or BECOME Organized?

How do you STAY or BECOME Organized?
That is my question to you today.

Organization: n. The act or process of organizing. 
  
One of my goals for 2011 and for life in general is to be more organized. So far not to bad, of course it is only February. Wait let me rephrase that, I'VE MADE IT TO FEBRUARY!

 I have to give a HUGE shout out to FlyLady.com
The simple step of shining your sink seems so simple, but it really has helped me to at least have a cleaner house in 2011. It really doesn't take that long and of course my husband loves having a cleaner house. Don't get me wrong I still have that room, ROOMS, that no one is allowed to see!  Oh on the kids rooms and play room, yeah NOT clean, it seems like as soon as they are clean, they are destroyed, before I can even show anyone! And don't surprise visit me! But I wouldn't be completely as embarrassed as I was a year ago.

I am trying hard to keep my desk  area organized because I go to school part-time and have also started an at home business.  This has been hard but I really do feel in chaos when there is papers everywhere and I can't find what I am looking for.  If I had the money I would go and buy all sorts of organization stuff, but I think it wouldn't get used like it was suppose too.  Maybe I need to on a TLC show and have them organize my house, wouldn't that be AWESOME!!

I did recently find this article and it has some good information :Your Guide to Lifelong Organization

So I hope all of you are a lot more organized than me. 
And if you are how do you do it and make sure it stays that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment